Learn how to Structure, Write and Finish a Proposal
Welcome to this Proposal Writing workshop. This workshop is targeted at individuals and groups who require an understanding of how to structure, write, and finish a proposal.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Understand the basic requirements for developing a proposal.
• Follow the approach provided to help develop focused, high-quality proposals.
• Utilise the tips and techniques to determine an appropriate structure to use for your proposals in different situations.
• Make good use of illustrations in your proposals.
• Define proofreading and understand the techniques in improving proofreading skills.
• Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve your proposals.
• Notice (and correct) common spelling and grammar issues in your proposal writing.
• List guidelines in printing and publishing your proposal.
HANDY COURSE INFORMATION
1. Our courses are well written and easy to understand and follow.
2. Approx. 3 to 5 hours of study is required to complete the course.
3. Use our simple workbook to complete activities and exercises.
4. Unlimited, lifetime access to course material.
5. Access our complete on-line system and study from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
6. Study at your own time, at your own pace and anywhere where you feel comfortable.
7. All course material can be downloaded and printer friendly for your computer or viewing on your favourite device.
8. You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion on passing your self-assessed assessment.
How to I enrol to study online?
Once you enrolled in one of our courses, you will receive an automated email with your URL login address, passwords and a easy tutorial on how to complete your course online. With this, you will be able to access your material 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Back Up and Support
If you have any problems with the course or learning material, you can contact our support via email and you will receive a response within 24 hours from our friendly support staff.
Our courses are made easy with easy to follow workbooks, activites and exercises. Every student will receive a Certificate of Completion once they have successfully completed the course and will receive a print friendly Certificate via email.
UNITS OF STUDY
Section One: Getting Started
– Workshop Objectives
Section Two: The Request
– Requests for Proposals
Section Three: The Proposal-writing Process
– A Winning Proposal
– The Proposal-writing Process
Section Four: The Requirement
– What does the customer want?
– What does your company want?
– Initial data gathering
Section Five: Why Pick Us?
– Key Differentiators
– Key Messages
Section Six: Illustrations
– Sample Illustrations
Section Seven: Proposal Structure
– The Basic Outline
– Creating and Sequencing your Table of Contents
Section Eight: Details and Research
– The Reader
– Organising your information
– Identifying Resources
Section Nine: Writing Skills Revision – Part One
Section Ten: – Writing Skill Revision, Part Two
– Parts of a Sentence
– Write faster – effective writing
Section Eleven: Writing the text of the Proposal
– Choosing a Format
– Proposal Content
– Executive Summaries
Section Twelve: Proofreading, Editing and Finishing
– Review/Peer Review
– The Appearance – Printing and Publishing
Section Thirteen: Wrapping Up
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
It is advisable that students have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry – Previous schooling and/or academic achievements are not necessary to enter this course.
Students will need access to a computer and broadband internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
• Microsoft Windows XP or Google Chrome.
• Up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• Broadband Internet
• Mountain Lion/OSX/iOS 6 or later
• Up to date Browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
• Broadband Internet
Students will also need access the following applications:
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
Provider: Freedom Institute Australia
Course ID No: CP-PROWRI-109
Delivery Mode: Online
Course Access: Unlimited lifetime access to course material
Time Required: Study at your own pace
Qualification: Certificate of Attainment
Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review , Courses, Online, Training, Education, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth, Review, Reviews, Courses, Online, Training, Education, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Proposal Writing, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth Freedom Institute Australia