Learn to Effectively Manage Stress and Improve Your Workplace
We have all experienced stress at some point during our day to day life. It can be brought on by a myriad of reasons whether it is in the workplace or in our personal life. In the workplace employees at all levels can feel stressed out, anxious, and misunderstood. In our personal life the stresses can be even greater due to finances, family and responsibility.
This workshop will concentrate on how you personal deal with stress, after all it is a personal emotion.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
• Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
• Reduce stress Using routines
• How to use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
• How to cope with major events
• Use a stress log to identify stress and create a plan to reduce them
HANDY COURSE INFORMATION
1. Our courses are well written and easy to understand and follow.
2. Approx. 3 to 5 hours of study is required to complete the course.
3. Use our simple workbook to complete activities and exercises.
4. Unlimited, lifetime access to course material.
5. Access our complete on-line system and study from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
6. Study at your own time, at your own pace and anywhere where you feel comfortable.
7. All course material can be downloaded and printer friendly for your computer or viewing on your favourite device.
8. You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion on passing your self-assessed assessment.
How to I enrol to study online?
Once you enrolled in one of our courses, you will receive an automated email with your URL login address, passwords and a easy tutorial on how to complete your course online. With this, you will be able to access your material 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Back Up and Support
If you have any problems with the course or learning material, you can contact our support via email and you will receive a response within 24 hours from our friendly support staff.
Our courses are made easy with easy to follow workbooks, activites and exercises. Every student will receive a Certificate of Completion once they have successfully completed the course and will receive a print friendly Certificate via email.
UNITS OF STUDY
Section One: Getting Started
– Workshop Objectives
Section Two: Understanding Stress
– What is Stress?
– What is Eustress?
– Holmes and Rahe stress scale
– Adjust, Avoid, Accept
Section Three: Adjust your Approach
– Adjust, the First A
– Actions for Adjusting
Section Four: Avoid the Situation
– The Second A, Avoid
– Actions for Avoiding
Section Five: Accept the Situation
– The Third A, Accept
– Actions for Accepting
Section Six: It’s all about you
– Eating Properly
– A Good Night’s Sleep
Section Seven: The Power of Routines
– Planning Meals
– Personal and Professional Routines
Section Eight: Environmental Relaxation Techniques
– Laughing in the Face of Stress
Section Nine: Techniques to Relax Your Body
– Stretch Away Stress
Section Ten: When the Stress Tsunami Arrives
– You’re not an Island
– Planning for Stress
– When to Seek Help
Section Eleven: Know Your Enemy
– The Stress Log
– Week One: Recording the Stress
– Week Two: Identifying Stress & Creating Stress Plan
– Week Three: New Habits
– Reviewing and Evaluating
Section Twelve: Wrapping Up
– Words from the Wise
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
It is advisable that students have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry – Previous schooling and/or academic achievements are not necessary to enter this course.
Students will need access to a computer and broadband internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
• Microsoft Windows XP or Google Chrome.
• Up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• Broadband Internet
• Mountain Lion/OSX/iOS 6 or later
• Up to date Browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
• Broadband Internet
Students will also need access the following applications:
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
Provider: Freedom Institute Australia
Course ID No: CP-MANSTE-114
Delivery Mode: Online
Course Access: Unlimited lifetime access to course material
Time Required: Study at your own pace
Qualification: Certificate of Attainment
Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review , Courses, Online, Training, Education, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth, Review, Reviews, Courses, Online, Training, Education, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Managing Stress, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth Freedom Institute Australia