Learn to Effectively Manage Change and be Prepared
We have all experienced change at some stage of our life, be it good, bad, expected or unexpected. We cannot avoid or ignore change, even the world in which we live is changing constantly and has done so for the 3 billion years it has existed.
The one thing we can do is be prepared for it. This workshop will investigate various ways of managing change leaving you better equipped to deal with future changes.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy
• Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
• Relate the five dimensions of the ADKAR model for understanding change
• Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans
• Employ strategies for gathering data
• Utilise methods for leading change project status meeting and celebrating success
• Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
• Use strategies for aligning people with a change
• Describe the importance of resiliency in the context of change
• Explain the importance of flexibility in the context of change
HANDY COURSE INFORMATION
1. Our courses are well written and easy to understand and follow.
2. Approx. 3 to 5 hours of study is required to complete the course.
3. Use our simple workbook to complete activities and exercises.
4. Unlimited, lifetime access to course material.
5. Access our complete on-line system and study from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
6. Study at your own time, at your own pace and anywhere where you feel comfortable.
7. All course material can be downloaded and printer friendly for your computer or viewing on your favourite device.
8. You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion on passing your self-assessed assessment.
How to I enrol to study online?
Once you enrolled in one of our courses, you will receive an automated email with your URL login address, passwords and a easy tutorial on how to complete your course online. With this, you will be able to access your material 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Back Up and Support
If you have any problems with the course or learning material, you can contact our support via email and you will receive a response within 24 hours from our friendly support staff.
Our courses are made easy with easy to follow workbooks, activites and exercises. Every student will receive a Certificate of Completion once they have successfully completed the course and will receive a print friendly Certificate via email.
UNITS OF STUDY
Section One: Getting Started
– Workshop Objectives
Section Two: Preparing for Change
– Defining Your Strategy
– Building the Team and the Six C’s
Section Three: Why Should they Bother
– What’s in it for Me?
– SWOT analysis
– Building Support
Section Four: The ADKAR Model
Section Five: Managing the Change
– Change Readiness Assessment
– Stakeholder analysis
– Change Management Planning
– The Communication Plan
– Implementing the Plans
Section Six: Obtaining & Maintaining Support
– Force Field Analysis
– Addressing Concerns and Issues
– Evaluating Feedback
Section Seven: Making it a Worthwhile Exercise
– Leading Status Meetings
– Celebrating Successes
Section Eight: Using Appreciative Inquiry
– The Four Stages
– The Purposes of Appreciative Inquiry
– AI Whole System Vs AI Summit
– Whole-System Inquiry
– The AI Summit
Section Nine: Bringing People to Your Side
– Liberation of Power
– Facts, Facts, Facts
Section Ten: Building Resilience to Change
– Why is It Important?
– Five Easy Steps to Increase Resilience
Section Eleven: Flexibility
– The Importance of Flexibility?
– Five Easy Steps for the Leader and the Individual
Section Twelve: Wrapping Up
– Words from the Wise
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
It is advisable that students have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry – Previous schooling and/or academic achievements are not necessary to enter this course.
Students will need access to a computer and broadband internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
• Microsoft Windows XP or Google Chrome.
• Up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• Broadband Internet
• Mountain Lion/OSX/iOS 6 or later
• Up to date Browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
• Broadband Internet
Students will also need access the following applications:
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
Provider: Freedom Institute Australia
Course ID No: CP-MANCHA-115
Delivery Mode: Online
Course Access: Unlimited lifetime access to course material
Time Required: Study at your own pace
Qualification: Certificate of Attainment
Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review , Courses, Online, Training, Education, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth, Review, Reviews, Courses, Online, Training, Education, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Managing Change, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth Freedom Institute Australia